In the skateboard bearing industry in general, brands do not offer any warranty for bearings because of the many variables involved such as other manufacturer’s wheel tolerances that the bearings are fitted into, improper tools used during installation, long intervals between lubrication, and many other reasons too long to list here.
However, we do stand behind our product and if you feel there has been an untimely failure or performance issue for the bearing, we have a program to replace the bearing as long as proper installation and service have been proven and performed.
Rx Green Steel MGP710 1 Year
Rx Blue Steel MGP95 2 Years
Rx Red Ceramic MGP95 3 Years
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Rx provides warranty for all bearing products purchased from authorized dealers. Rx warrants its bearing products and their parts against defects in materials or workmanship from the original date of purchase.
If you feel your Rx bearings were defective, you may send them back to us, freight prepaid. We will send the defective bearing(s) for a factory analysis and follow up with a report of the findings. If your product proves defective in either material or workmanship or failed to give reasonable service during this period, RX will replace the defective product at Rx’s option. If the product is no longer available and cannot be replaced with an identical model, Rx at its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value and pay for the shipping back to you. The warranty is extended to customers and applies to products purchased and used for the purpose for which such equipment was originally designed. This warranty provided is not transferable.
If our bearing specialists decide your product was not defective, you will be informed and asked if you want your product sent back to you or destroyed. For those not receiving a replacement product, you will be given the opportunity to buy another set of bearings at a discounted rate from us.
To obtain a replacement under the terms of this warranty, please ship us only the defective bearings and include a copy of the original receipt.
If you are returning a product to Rx, please send to the following address:
Rx, Service Department
3621-D Saint-Dominique, Montreal, Québec, H2X 2X8, Canada
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty covers only original Rx bearing products.
- This warranty extends only to products distributed or imported and/or sold by Rx Bearings. It is effective only if the products are purchased from authorized Rx dealers.
- This warranty covers only the normal use of the product. Rx shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) improper service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Rx representative; (iii) damages incurred through irresponsible use, or other non-recommended practices; (iv) rust, sand, or extreme temperatures; (v) normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
Proof of Purchase
Purchasers must retain a bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Warranty Limitations & Exclusions
Rx does not warrant or guarantee, and is not responsible for:
- Defects, failures, damages, or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment in any way.
- Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of the product, without Rx written authorization unconditionally VOIDS the Rx Standard Warranty.
- Not be liable for indirect or consequential damage, or for damage caused by improper use (including use with incompatible equipment), or by improper installation, unprofessional repair, modification, or accident.
- Warranty my not extend to products purchased on Alibaba, Amazon, eBay, and other resellers. Most resellers are not authorized Rx dealers; therefore, Rx products purchased through them may not be covered by our manufacturer’s warranty. To protect yourself, please check with us first.